7/02/2007

My Shabby Chic Finds



I had so much fun today at the second hand store. Found a bunch of altered art finds. I can't wait to use them. Then when I got home I recieved a Big Wallpaper book I bought on Ebay. Thought I would share my fun Shabby Chic finds. First of all I got a 70's Cook Book, that I removed all the fun clip art out of, for 10 cents ,I think. Then I found some very pretty vintage"y (Victorian)looking wallpaper stickies in roses, an older hymnal with yellowing pages and some very nice older trim, Pink checks with a strip of lace in the middle. Hopefully this week I will have some time to play with my new "goodies".... Thanks to all of my friends who have posted on my blog so far :)

4 comments:

Mojo Jojo said...

What a great find...which reminds me, I have and old song book...Hmmm...now I'm thinking.

Jodi said...

What great things you have found! Can't wait to see what you do with them all.

Erin Earls said...

You are sending me some right! LOL Very cool!

Tara O said...

HOw cool are those finds!!! Love those. The next SG kit would look wonderful with a few of those..you should join..and tell them I sent ya