7/17/2007

My Jewelery Tree




Ok, I can't Take Complete Credit for this, as in the idea wasn't my own, although I did modify quit a bit. I saw a Jewelry Tree at http://www.lifetimemoments.com/ that was similar and that is where I got the idea. The one that was made in the gallery at there website was made using a Ribbon Spool, I think the new Doodlebug ones. We'll I just looked at it and made my own Instructions, so here's what I did.
I found a great Wooden Paper Towel Holder at Goodwill for $3.00. I used a Ribbon Spool around the top and added Pushpin Centers to the Prima Flowers, so they became necklace holders. Next I added Rob & Bob Pink Polka Dotted Paper To the top and then screwed down the original wooden knob. Next, I used a Hot glue gun to attach the Vintage Ballerina, A vintage cake decoration. Attached Prima Flowers along the edge of the knob. I finished off the bottom with Prima Flowers, Bling and Queen & Co. Sequins. Already for Jewelry. This was so fun to do. I think I will try an Asian One for my Daughter next week.








5 comments:

Jodi said...

That is way too cute! Great job on it!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Love the little fairy on the top!

Corinna
read my blog www.myscrapbooklife.com

Julie said...

Cute idea!!!

Erin Earls said...

Very cute Ang, You are keeping this one for you right? ;) I would!

Tara O said...

This turned out AWESOME-way cool idea. ARe you sending it to me???