7/01/2007

I Actually Created


I made This Victorian Style Door Holder Cone For A Friend as a Belated Birthday Present. I am loving the Color Combination of a Script Off White, Pink & Aqua, and I have always been so fond of The Victorian Era.


I used a Vintage Script Paper, Not sure who the manufacture is because it was in my Scrap Drawer. I also used a Clip art Doll, I hand Cut My Wild Asparagus Wings and used ink distressing, Added Some, Lace, Pink Roses, A small Pink Prima Flower and a Vintage Pearl Pin. I am a Little Late on Her Birthday, So I hope I am forgiven.


I'm posting late, because dh & I actually got to go to breakfast this morning, while my parents watched the kids, so it was like a real date :)
Hope you had a Great Sunday!

8 comments:

Erin Earls said...

ok If it is my Birthday, you are way late!lol That is very pretty Ang. I am sure she will love it!

Jodi said...

This is very pretty! You did a great job on this! I am sure that you will be forgiven when she see this.lol

Tara O'Rourke said...

This is beautiful!

Felicia McB said...

how pretty!!

Momma Roar said...

You are so creative!! Very cute!

Mojo Jojo said...

I love it and if I would be your friend receiving this, you most definately would be foregiven.

Lissa Ballard said...

Angie, this is beautiful!

deb said...

It's lovely. I'm sure she loved it!